Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgical procedure that helps flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin & fatty tissue from the middle and lower abdomen. It also tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall. This procedure is most commonly combined with liposuction to remove the excess fat deposits and sculpt the overall abdomen and waist area for the best results. The Tummy Tuck is ideal for post bariatric patients and for women who has been stretched out from pregnancy that have lost elasticity in their skin. The best candidates are non-smokers who are in good health and at a stable weight.
There are several tummy tuck variations depending on each patient’s individual needs.
- Mini Tummy Tuck- A less invasive procedure with a shorter incision with localized loose skin and fat below the belly button.
- Standard Tummy Tuck – A more invasive option with a longer incision and skin and fat are removed from the upper & lower abdomen, abdominal muscles are sown closed and a belly button is constructed.
- Extended Tummy Tuck- The incision is extended past the hip bones for those patients that have excess skin that hang over the waist and lower back area.
- Circumferencial Tummy Tuck – This involves a circular 260 degree incision that extends completely around the entire body.
- World class facilities
- Board certified surgeons and physicians
- Cost effective (less than half of the cost of the US and Canada)
- Unparalleled quality
- Warm hospitality
Outstanding medical solutions combined with excellence in medical care. Aqua Medical Solutions offers a service that is cost effective, without affecting quality.