A Thigh Lift or Thighplasty, is a cosmetic surgical procedure to tighten and improve the appearance of your thighs due to excess skin on your thighs that can be a result of aging, pregnancy and significant weight loss. Your thighs may look dimpled with sagging skin or have a flabby appearance. The goal of a thigh lift is to lift and contour your thighs so that they look slim and in proportion with the rest of your body. A combination of a thigh lift and liposuction techniques may be performed to give the thighs a smoother, more toned appearance. People considering thigh lift surgery should know that it is not a surgical means of losing weight. It is a procedure for those who are close to their ideal weight but unhappy with the appearance of their thighs.
There are three types of thigh lift:
- An inner thigh lift targets the skin in the lower portion of the inner thigh
- A medial thigh lift targets the skin and fat on the upper part of the inner thigh
- A bilateral thigh lift focuses on the skin on the front and outside of the thigh
The results of your thigh lift will be seen immediately, but full results are generally only seen after a few months when the swelling goes down.
- World class facilities
- Board certified surgeons and physicians
- Cost effective (less than half of the cost of the US and Canada)
- Unparalleled quality
- Warm hospitality
Outstanding medical solutions combined with excellence in medical care. Aqua Medical Solutions offers a service that is cost effective, without affecting quality.